“How do you afford it?”
“How can you call that an income when you spend your check on more Young Living stuff?!”
Well you see, because I have an income stream with Young Living, I am able to provide my entire family with:
- nutrition supplements that are critical to our health
- CBD oil and an array of oils and supplements that support optimal brain development and stability, as well as digestion for my special needs son (whose rare medical condition offers many challenges)
- oils that serve as wellness tools, immune system support, air fresheners and emotional support;
- healthy breakfast options,
- workout supplements,
- Antioxidant drink for every member of the family
- laundry soap,
- stain remover,
- household cleaner,
- shampoo and conditioner,
- hand soap,
- shower soap,
- dental floss,
- hand sanitizer,
- dishwashing soap and dishwasher powder,
- shampoo and flea/tick prevention for the dog,
- baby wipes,
- bug spray,
- skin care,
- CBD oil
- And so much more.
Pretty much the only household goods I purchase from the store on a regular basis anymore are paper products and lightbulbs.
All of that expense has been removed and absorbed from our overall household and grocery budget, and is covered by my own income. That’s a lot! I also get a huge discount on everythingI purchase (24% off retail), giving me SO much more product for my dollar, AND I earn roughly $75 “cash back” every single month in the form of Essential Rewards points to spend on even MORE Young Living products! (And since so much of our household is powered by essential oil infused products, you know I’m LOVING that “store credit” when I run out of this or that in the middle of my month!)
Oh, and by the way, I get up to five, sometimes six, full size, popular products added to my wellness box every month…for FREE.
Young Living hasn’t added more line items to our household budget…it has subtracted them and allowed me to shoulder that cost, so that grocery money is grocery money, and doesn’t have to stretch to fit all of those items as well. It’s an economy that just makes sense..